Date(s) - 17/03/2014 - 14/04/2014
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Mark's Consulting Rooms
As part of my interest and practice of mindfulness, an “Introduction to Mindfulness” program will commence on Monday 17th March 2014 at 7:30pm-9pm for 5 weeks. The cost of the program is $110 (GST included).
The program is designed to give participants a basic exploration and understanding of
- Meditation and its role in supporting emotional balance
- 4 introductory meditations practices that support emotional balance
- Exploration of what happens for us when we are mindless and how we can practice to see clearly and respond with wisdom in alignment with our intention and attention.
- We will also explore skills and practices to support us in being more mindful in our lives and how this relates to Genuine Happiness.
- The group size will be limited to 6 participants to ensure a focused learning environment and experience.
This event is fully booked.